After mega siblings, Ram Charan and Varun Tej tested positive for Covid-19, there is a tense atmosphere among other mega cousins. As the mega family attended the grand wedding of Niharika in the first week of December, the mega family members went for a Covid test.
In the process, Allu Sirish underwent the Covid test two times and was tested negative both times. Sharing his happiness, Sirish tweeted “Happy to share that I have got myself tested twice. Was NEGATIVE both the times. Below is a small thread I wanna share about Covid19 and health in general”.
He also shared a series of tweets regarding how he took precautions during the outdoor shooting schedule and at the marriage event.
Happy to share that I have got myself tested twice. Was NEGATIVE both the times. Below is a small thread I wanna share about Covid19 and health in general.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) December 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?