Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, ABCD, the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi), has missed two release dates so far. Today, the film’s makers announced the new release date.
ABCD will be hitting theaters on May 17. Sirish plays the role of a young NRI who returns to his native place in a Telugu state. Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon is the film’s leading lady. Sanjeev Reddy has directed ABCD and Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu