Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, ABCD, the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi), has missed two release dates so far. Today, the film’s makers announced the new release date.
ABCD will be hitting theaters on May 17. Sirish plays the role of a young NRI who returns to his native place in a Telugu state. Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon is the film’s leading lady. Sanjeev Reddy has directed ABCD and Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50