Young hero Allu Sirish is currently shooting for ABCD, an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon essays the film’s leading lady’s role.
This evening, Sirish took to Twitter and revealed that ABCD will be hitting the screens worldwide on February 8, 2019. Child artiste turned comedian Bharat plays a crucial role in the film. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars