Young hero Allu Sirish is currently shooting for ABCD, an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon essays the film’s leading lady’s role.
This evening, Sirish took to Twitter and revealed that ABCD will be hitting the screens worldwide on February 8, 2019. Child artiste turned comedian Bharat plays a crucial role in the film. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie