Young hero Allu Sirish is currently shooting for ABCD, an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon essays the film’s leading lady’s role.
This evening, Sirish took to Twitter and revealed that ABCD will be hitting the screens worldwide on February 8, 2019. Child artiste turned comedian Bharat plays a crucial role in the film. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie.
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition