Young hero Allu Sirish is currently shooting for ABCD, an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon essays the film’s leading lady’s role.
This evening, Sirish took to Twitter and revealed that ABCD will be hitting the screens worldwide on February 8, 2019. Child artiste turned comedian Bharat plays a crucial role in the film. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?