After a decent debut with ‘Gouravam’, Allu Sirish managed to impress mega fans and critics with his improved acting skills in Maruthi directed ‘Kotha Janta’. The film ended up as a profitable venture for its makers.
The young hero is now back with his latest flick in the direction of Parasuram. This youthful entertainer was launched today with a formal pooja in Hyderabad.
Reports reveal that Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look for which the young hero has already started working hard. More details of this film are still awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?