Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ upcoming action entertainer, Alludu Adhurs, is gearing up for release on January 15 as a Sankranthi festive treat. The film’s shooting is in the last leg and the post-production work is underway simultaneously.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sai said that, without any second thought, he can vouch for Alludu Adhurs as the ‘entertainer to watch this Sankranti’. “It has been really long since I have acted in a family entertainer. After my debut film Alludu Seenu, Alludu Adhurs will be the film that will entertain in the same way,” he said.
Alludu Adhurs also features young beauties Anu Emmanuel and Nabha Natesh abd Sonu Sood in lead roles. This Santhosh Srinivas directorial has its music by Devi Sri Prasad. G Subrahmanyam has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K