27 long years after the release of Satya, legendary actor Kamal Haasan and yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni will team up for a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual in the direction of TK Rajeev Kumar. The film’s regular shooting will commence soon and Amala opened up about the film in her latest interview and said, “it’s always exciting to shoot a film with Kamalji. He puts his heart and soul into whatever project he takes on.
Amala, however, has not revealed much about her character in this film but said that it will be an important cameo. The senior actress also remained tight-lipped about whether she will be paired up with Kamal in the film. Recently, Amala greeted her Tamil fans through a TV series titled Uyirmei, which was appreciated by the viewers.
Amala is currently awaiting the release of her son Akhil Akkineni’s debut film, Akhil.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?