27 long years after the release of Satya, legendary actor Kamal Haasan and yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni will team up for a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual in the direction of TK Rajeev Kumar. The film’s regular shooting will commence soon and Amala opened up about the film in her latest interview and said, “it’s always exciting to shoot a film with Kamalji. He puts his heart and soul into whatever project he takes on.
Amala, however, has not revealed much about her character in this film but said that it will be an important cameo. The senior actress also remained tight-lipped about whether she will be paired up with Kamal in the film. Recently, Amala greeted her Tamil fans through a TV series titled Uyirmei, which was appreciated by the viewers.
Amala is currently awaiting the release of her son Akhil Akkineni’s debut film, Akhil.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record