Amala Paul is a very bold and beautiful actress. She went through a lot a year back after getting divorced from her director husband A L Vijay. So much was written about Amala and the way she got divorced.
For the first time, she has spoken out about it in one of the interviews post the release of her new Netflix film Pitta Kathalu that was directed by Nandini Reddy.
Amala says that mentally, she went through a lot of stress as she was being showcased as the bad woman in the relationship. Amala also says that no one from the industry came in support of her during this time and she fought her battle alone.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US