Amala Paul is a very bold and beautiful actress. She went through a lot a year back after getting divorced from her director husband A L Vijay. So much was written about Amala and the way she got divorced.
For the first time, she has spoken out about it in one of the interviews post the release of her new Netflix film Pitta Kathalu that was directed by Nandini Reddy.
Amala says that mentally, she went through a lot of stress as she was being showcased as the bad woman in the relationship. Amala also says that no one from the industry came in support of her during this time and she fought her battle alone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three superstars to launch Adivi Sesh’s Major’s teasers
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections