For the past few days, Amala Paul was in news for all the wrong reasons. According to several reports, the actress has been accused of evading a tax of Rs 20 lakhs after she registered a high-end Mercedes car in Puducherry, instead of doing it in Kerala. It was even reported that Lt Governor of Puducherry, Kiran Bedi had ordered an enquiry about this issue.
Responding to all these charges, Amala Paul finally issued a statement claiming that she didn’t break any rules. She also slammed the media for sensationalising the issue and stated that she’s an Indian and she has the right to buy a car or property in any part of the country.
Here’s Amala Paul’s statement about the tax evasion controversy:
— Nikkil (@onlynikil) November 2, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today