It looks like Amala Paul has no plans to give up acting and she has already signed a new film in Malayalam to prove that. The actress will team up with Nivin Pauly for a romantic entertainer titled Mili. Rajesh Pillai is going to direct the film and it’s said to be a journey of self-discovery. The film’s shooting began today in Kerala and it’s expected to be wrapped up soon.
Few days ago, we had reported that Amala Paul will continue to act even after marriage; however, it’s not yet clear how her career in Telugu will turn out in near future. Recently, soon after news about her wedding with AL Vijay became official, she was replaced from Ramesh Varma’s next film Vastha Nee Venuka. Currently, she doesn’t have any projects in Telugu, although she’ll soon be seen in Samuthirakani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju, in which she’s paired up with Nani.
In Tamil, her next film, in which she’s played Dhanush’s romantic interview, will release soon and she has also played a cameo in Parthiban’s upcoming film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR