Post the success of Vettai and Love Failure, Amala Paul was flooded with offers both in Telugu and Tamil. However, she has been quite choosy about her future projects. Except for V V Vinayak, Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming film, she hadn’t signed any other film. The latest news is that she has signed big Malayalam film and she’s going to team up with none other than Mohanlal himself.
Apparently, Amala Paul was quite thrilled to know that Mohanlal was going to play the lead role and she signed the film immediately. The film has been titled as Run Baby Run and it’ll go on floors later this month. Popular Malayalam director Joshy is going to direct the film.
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Arjun Suravaram postponed to May
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 2-day Krishna collections
- Samantha the actor to be tested in Majili
- Nikhil, Lavanya’s Arjun Suravaram gets a new release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy