Some actresses tend to stop acting after getting married. But Amala Paul seems to be taking a different path. The actress will soon get married to her fiance and ever since the news came out, rumors started circulating about Amala’s retirement.
She was replaced in a film that has Havish as the hero and this further added fuel to the speculations. However, Amala Paul is keen on continuing her acting career. She will reportedly be taking a short break of a few months after marriage, before getting back to work.
She has reportedly asked producers and directors to keep considering her as a possible choice for their films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama gets a release date?
- Solid third weekend for Maharshi in Nizam
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away