Some actresses tend to stop acting after getting married. But Amala Paul seems to be taking a different path. The actress will soon get married to her fiance and ever since the news came out, rumors started circulating about Amala’s retirement.
She was replaced in a film that has Havish as the hero and this further added fuel to the speculations. However, Amala Paul is keen on continuing her acting career. She will reportedly be taking a short break of a few months after marriage, before getting back to work.
She has reportedly asked producers and directors to keep considering her as a possible choice for their films.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date