Some actresses tend to stop acting after getting married. But Amala Paul seems to be taking a different path. The actress will soon get married to her fiance and ever since the news came out, rumors started circulating about Amala’s retirement.
She was replaced in a film that has Havish as the hero and this further added fuel to the speculations. However, Amala Paul is keen on continuing her acting career. She will reportedly be taking a short break of a few months after marriage, before getting back to work.
She has reportedly asked producers and directors to keep considering her as a possible choice for their films.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day