Amala Paul might get married later this year to her longtime friend and director, AL Vijay. The duo had worked together for Deiva Thirumagal, which was dubbed in Telugu as Nanna, and after that they teamed up for Vijay starrer Thalaivaa. Over the past two years, there have been rumours that they have been in a relationship; however, neither of them spoke out about what’s happening between them
Yesterday, media in Kollywood was abuzz with rumours that Amala Paul and A L Vijay will get married in June and they also reported that the couple had even finalized the venue where their wedding will take place. While Amala Paul didn’t quite confirm the rumours, she informed the media to wait for a while before the couple makes a final announcement. “I wish to announce to the media friends about my future plans with director Vijay once he returns from his trip abroad. Until then, I ask them to wait for authenticated reports on me and Vijay and about our future plans,” she told the media.
In Telugu, Amala Paul had recently signed Vastha Nee Venuka in which she is going to team up with Havish. The film unit is expected to head to Europe soon for a marathon schedule.
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans