Popular actress Amala Paul who has starred in some of the big films in Telugu and Tamil is all to mark her foray into Hindi entertainment. Interestingly, she is doing so on a digital platform. The actress is going to star as the seventies Bollywood star Parveen Babi in a web series produced by Bollywood’s well-known names Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt on their banner Vishesh Films. It is quite known that Mahesh Bhatt had a relationship with the actress who started suffering from mental illness even when her career was at the zenith.
Last month, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt had announced that he will be debuting on OTT platform with a story that revolves around his relationship with the actress who suffered from schizophrenia. And looks like he has found his lead in Amala, where she will be taking the viewers way back to the 70s. Meanwhile, Amala Paul is busy wrapping her Tamil movie Adho Andho Paravai Pola which will see her perform some martial arts.
Amala joins Samantha, another popular actress who makes her foray into the digital space with season two of Amazon Prime series The Family Man.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De
- Bigg Boss Sohel and Mehboob prank Ariana
- Samantha makes her plans clear for future