Popular actress Amala Paul who has starred in some of the big films in Telugu and Tamil is all to mark her foray into Hindi entertainment. Interestingly, she is doing so on a digital platform. The actress is going to star as the seventies Bollywood star Parveen Babi in a web series produced by Bollywood’s well-known names Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt on their banner Vishesh Films. It is quite known that Mahesh Bhatt had a relationship with the actress who started suffering from mental illness even when her career was at the zenith.
Last month, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt had announced that he will be debuting on OTT platform with a story that revolves around his relationship with the actress who suffered from schizophrenia. And looks like he has found his lead in Amala, where she will be taking the viewers way back to the 70s. Meanwhile, Amala Paul is busy wrapping her Tamil movie Adho Andho Paravai Pola which will see her perform some martial arts.
Amala joins Samantha, another popular actress who makes her foray into the digital space with season two of Amazon Prime series The Family Man.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed