Kerala beauty Amala Paul’s next Tamil film is Thiruttu Payale 2 with national award-winning actor Bobby Simha. The film has been directed by Vikram’s Mallanna fame Susi Ganesan. Thiruttu Payale 2 is dubbed in Telugu as Dongodochadu.
As per the latest updates, Dongodochadu will be hitting the screens on November 30 along with the Tamil version. Popular Tamil actor Prasanna, who will be seen in a crucial role in Jawaan, essays an important role in Dongodochadu. The film’s unit landed in Hyderabad today and unveiled the film’s first single.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi