After her last straight Telugu release, Nani’s 2015 action drama Jenda Pai Kapiraju, Malayali beauty Amala Paul is all set for her comeback to Tollywood. The actress will reportedly play the female lead in actor-director Charantez’s Ayushman Bhava.
Incidentally, the film also marks the Tollywood comeback of Sneha Ullal, who celebrated her birthday yesterday (Dec 18). Sneha’s last Telugu film was Navdeep’s 2013 romantic drama, Antha Nee Maayalone. While Amala Paul will be seen as a Muslim girl, Sneha essays the role of hero’s best friend. This film is said to be an emotional family entertainer.
Charantez himself will be playing the male lead apart from directing the movie. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and more details will be revealed soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties