It is well-known that yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni is going to make her comeback in Malayalam films after nearly 25 years with a film titled C/O Saira Banu. The film’s first look poster was unveiled a few days ago.
The latest update reveals that C/O Saira Banu will be hitting the screens on March 17th. In the movie, Amala will be seen as a lawyer. Popular Malayalam heroine Manju Warrier too plays a crucial role in the movie.
Anthony Sony has directed C/O Saira Banu, while Eros International, Maqtro Pictures and RV Films banners produced it together. In the past, Amala acted in two Malayali movies alongside Mohanlal and Suresh Gopi.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity