Leading OTT platform Amazon Prime Video is all set to enter film production with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s soon-to-commence epic, Rama Setu. With this, Amazon Prime becomes the first OTT platform to co-produce a movie which will have its theatrical release first.
Rama Setu will have its formal launch at Ram Janmabhoomi in Ayodhya tomorrow (March 18). The film is being directed by Abhishek Sharma, with Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi working as a Creative Director. Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrat Bharucha are the female leads in the movie. Akshay plays an archaeologist in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun