Leading OTT platform Amazon Prime Video is all set to enter film production with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s soon-to-commence epic, Rama Setu. With this, Amazon Prime becomes the first OTT platform to co-produce a movie which will have its theatrical release first.
Rama Setu will have its formal launch at Ram Janmabhoomi in Ayodhya tomorrow (March 18). The film is being directed by Abhishek Sharma, with Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi working as a Creative Director. Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrat Bharucha are the female leads in the movie. Akshay plays an archaeologist in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares