After making the suspense thriller Gentleman, director Mohana Krishna Indraganti chose to make an out and out comedy in the form of Ami Tumi. The film is up for a release and the director reveals some very interesting snippets of his film.
Speaking to a leading daily, he said that the story of the film happens in a single day and is based amidst two lovely couples. Mohan further adds that things take a u-turn when Vennela Kishore’s character enters the proceedings and changes things upside down.
Srinivasa Avasarala and Adivi Sesh play key roles in this film which is up for a release in June first week. Mani Sharma scores music for this comedy caper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans eagerly waiting for Ram’s first ever dual role act
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama