The latest comedy caper, Ami Thumi opened to some positive reviews yesterday and has been going strong since then. The mouth talk for this film is also very positive and the film is sold out in many areas of both the Telugu states.
Vennela Kishore, in particular, has been winning huge applause for his role as Sree Chilipi. Directed by Mohana Krishna Indraganti, this film has Adivi Sesh and Srinivasa Avasarala as the main leads.
The film is a screwball comedy and has some hilarious comedy which is being liked by everyone all over. Mani Sharma scores music for this film which has Tanikkela Bharani in an important role.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen