With Tuck Jagadish gearing up for its OTT premiere on Amazon Prime Video, the Telangana Exhibitor’s Association recently made a few unwanted statements against hero Nani. However, bowing down to criticism, the exhibitors issued an apology yesterday.
Now, Tuck Jagadish’s producers Harish Peddi and Sahu Garapati issued a fresh statement. They said that the film was ready in December last year and that the Covid second wave had disrupted their plans for a theatrical release. When they approached Nani with the idea of a direct OTT release, the actor, who was very reluctant initially, later understood his producers’ situation and obliged their request.
Also starring Ritu Varma, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jagapathi Babu in key roles, Tuck Jagadish is directed by Shiva Nirvana. Thaman has composed the songs, while Gopi Sundar has scored the background music.
— Shine Screens (@Shine_Screens) August 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers
- Vedha’s Telugu version to release in theaters and OTT with a day’s gap