For the last couple of weeks, there has been a high drama surrounding PM Narendra Modi, a biopic on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The film, which failed to hit theaters on April 5, has now been locked for its theatrical release on April 11.
Coincidentally, PM Narendra Modi will be releasing on the day when several states in the country go for voting in the upcoming general elections. On the other hand, a petition seeking a stay on the film’s release alleging it may ‘wrongly influence the voters’ will be heard by a special bench at the Supreme Court on April 8.
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi is reprising Narendra Modi’s role in PM Narendra Modi. The film is being directed by Omung Kumar and produced by Sandip Ssingh, Anand Pandit and Suresh Oberoi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video