Since yesterday, there has been a strong buzz that Prabhas starrer Salaar will hit the big screens on December 22. But that date has been locked by SRK’s Dunki makers long back. Hence, it led to a huge chatter on social media as something of this sort hasn’t happened till now. Salaar and Dunki have the potential to clock in 1000 crores gross, and hence, it is being viewed as the biggest clash in the Indian film industry.
According to the latest reports, Dunki makers are planning to release the film in overseas markets on December 21, a day before its scheduled release date. The film is being released by Yash Raj Films in international markets. As per the reports, the makers are looking forward to cashing in on the brand image of Shah Rukh Khan and Raj Kumar Hirani.
It is also being said that the makers are contemplating an earlier release in overseas as Dunki is a social comedy-drama. Will the makers prepone the release in India, too? We need to wait and watch. Dunki is being produced by Gauri Khan under Red Chillies Entertainment. Taapsee plays the female lead, while Vicky Kaushal plays a cameo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hi Nanna becomes the first Telugu movie to embrace this tech – Deets inside
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods