In a shocking update, Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan took to Twitter and revealed that he tested positive for Coronavirus. The veteran actor has been admitted to Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai this evening. Within no time, Amitabh’s hospitalization news went viral on social media.
“I have tested CoviD positive. Shifted to Hospital. Hospital informing authorities. Family and staff undergone tests, results awaited. All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested,” the Big B tweeted. The news is certainly worrying fans and well-wishers and they are wishing him a speedy recovery.
T 3590 -I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited ..
All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested !
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Ram wishes Genelia with a memorable picture
- Parasuram super excited about Mahesh’s birthday gift to fans
- Color Photo Teaser- Earthy and endearing
- Prabhas to team up with top Bollywood banner for a hat-trick?
- Decent satellite deal for Satyadev’s UMUR
- Supreme court rejects protection to Rhea-Center accepts CBI inquiry