Legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan is currently acting in a handful of Bollywood projects. He will also be seen in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, which marks his full-fledged debut in Tollywood. Now, the veteran actor is all set to make his Kollywood debut.
In his maiden Tamil-Hindi bilingual film, Amitabh Bachchan will be sharing screen space with popular actor-filmmaker SJ Suryah. The film is titled Uryandha Manithan. Tamilvaanan will be directing the movie and K Suresh Kannan will be bankrolling it. The film had its official launch this evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu