Legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan is currently acting in a handful of Bollywood projects. He will also be seen in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, which marks his full-fledged debut in Tollywood. Now, the veteran actor is all set to make his Kollywood debut.
In his maiden Tamil-Hindi bilingual film, Amitabh Bachchan will be sharing screen space with popular actor-filmmaker SJ Suryah. The film is titled Uryandha Manithan. Tamilvaanan will be directing the movie and K Suresh Kannan will be bankrolling it. The film had its official launch this evening.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake