Legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan is currently acting in a handful of Bollywood projects. He will also be seen in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, which marks his full-fledged debut in Tollywood. Now, the veteran actor is all set to make his Kollywood debut.
In his maiden Tamil-Hindi bilingual film, Amitabh Bachchan will be sharing screen space with popular actor-filmmaker SJ Suryah. The film is titled Uryandha Manithan. Tamilvaanan will be directing the movie and K Suresh Kannan will be bankrolling it. The film had its official launch this evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food