RGV’s Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu has been in the news ever since it went on the floors. The film was finding it hard to get a censor clearance from the board.
In this process, RGV even changed the film’s title to Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu. The news now is that the makers have obtained a censor clearance as the film received a U/A certificate.
With this, the film has been cleared for a release tomorrow. RGV is holding a special press meet where he will reveal this to the media and general audience. We need to see what has RGV in store for us in this political satire.
BAD NEWS FOR EVERYONE who tried to stop AMMA RAJYAMLO KADAPA BIDDALU All issues of Censor and Cases sorted..Con men and Jokers can try delaying tactics but can’t stop constitution guaranteed freedom of expression ..Film releasing tomorrow Dec 12th as per schedule 😎 Here’s CC💋💋 pic.twitter.com/NrKxtQEkzs
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) December 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s ‘mana Jr NTR’ comment goes viral
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time
- Rajamouli apologizes to Tamil media