British model turned actress Amy Jackson is finally going to play a lead role in an upcoming British film. Soon after she was auditioned by Tamil filmmaker AL Vijay for Madrasapattinam back in 2010, Amy has only done films in India and she got so busy with her commitments in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi cinema that she couldn’t focus on building her career in UK.
The latest news is that Amy Jackson has got a lead role in an untitled film to be directed by Andy Morahan, who had directed films like Highlander III, Goal III and Murder in Mind in the past. According to a leading newspaper, which broke the story, Amy Jackson will be playing the role of a model-and-actress named Nimisha, who falls in love with an Indo-British teenager named Pavan as he struggles with his identity in modern-day London.
Ankush Khanna, Roshan Seth, Aston Merrygold and Jerry Jane Pears are playing the lead roles in this film which will be shot in London later this year. Currently, Amy is in Chennai where she’s shooting for Shankar-Rajinikanth’s 2.0
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI