British model turned actress Amy Jackson is finally going to play a lead role in an upcoming British film. Soon after she was auditioned by Tamil filmmaker AL Vijay for Madrasapattinam back in 2010, Amy has only done films in India and she got so busy with her commitments in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi cinema that she couldn’t focus on building her career in UK.
The latest news is that Amy Jackson has got a lead role in an untitled film to be directed by Andy Morahan, who had directed films like Highlander III, Goal III and Murder in Mind in the past. According to a leading newspaper, which broke the story, Amy Jackson will be playing the role of a model-and-actress named Nimisha, who falls in love with an Indo-British teenager named Pavan as he struggles with his identity in modern-day London.
Ankush Khanna, Roshan Seth, Aston Merrygold and Jerry Jane Pears are playing the lead roles in this film which will be shot in London later this year. Currently, Amy is in Chennai where she’s shooting for Shankar-Rajinikanth’s 2.0
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas