Vikram and Amy Jackson seem to have got along very well on the sets of AL Vijay’s upcoming film Shiva Thandavam. Recently, when Amy Jackson was named as one of the lead roles in Shankar’s I, there were rumours that it was Vikram who recommended her. However, both of them denied the rumours and said that it was Shankar’s decision to cast her in the film. In a recent interview to a leading newspaper, when Vikram was asked about his chemistry with Amy Jackson, he said, “She’s like a breath of fresh air. We have a lot of beautiful women in our industry but Amy comes with the extra advantage of having a great physique that can carry off any outfit without looking vulgar. She’s perfect for the characters in both the films.” Amy Jackson is reportedly taking lessons in Tamil to learn the language which has already impressed quite a few people in Kollywood. Apart from these two films, Amy Jackson will soon be seen in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. Considering the fact that she’s from UK, she has already made a good name for herself in the industry. No wonder, she has managed to act with some of the top directors in Tamil like Shankar, Gautham Menon (she played the lead roles in Gautham Menon’s Ekk Deewana Tha) and AL Vijay.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?