Despite some initial hiccups in her career, Amyra Dastur is being flooded with quite a few offers across various languages. While she shared the screen space with Jackie Chan in an Indo-China production Kung Fu Yoga, the actress recently made her Telugu debut with Manasuki Nachindhi which didn’t click at the box office.
The latest news is that the actress is going to play one of the lead roles in the remake of Prasthanam. Directed by Deva Katta, the film stars Sanjay Dutt in the lead role and he will be playing Sai Kumar’s role in the Hindi version. The team is still searching for an actor to play Sharwanand’s role in the remake after Sooraj Pancholi opted out of the film. More details are awaited.
Meanwhile, Amyra will soon be seen in Rajugadu, which is releasing in early June, and after that, she has a film each in Hindi and Tamil in the pipeline. All in all, 2018 is turning out to be an interesting year for the young actress.
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected