Tollywood has witnessed a string of successful multi-starrers. In yet another update, director Indraganti Mohanakrishna is reportedly planning to helm a multi-starrer featuring Adivi Sesh, Vennela Kishore and Srinivas Avasarala as the main leads.
Apparently, this film will be high on entertainment. More details regarding the movie’s cast and crew are awaited. An official announcement will be made by the makers very soon.
Indraganti was supposed to direct Naga Chaitanya after his previous hit, Nani’s Gentleman. However, the movie has been delayed as Chay got busy with other projects.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy