Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film Anamika is gearing up for its release in February. The film is a remake of Vidya Balan starrer Kahaani and the remake will be simultaneously released in Telugu and Tamil. Nayanthara is reprising Vidya Balan’s role and it also stars Harshvardhan Rane and Vaibhav Reddy in important roles.
The film’s promotional campaign has already begun across the state and posters of Ajay Shastri, the lead character in the film, have gone viral. Now, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, which is co-producing the film, has released three new teasers of the film and it all revolve around Anamika’s search for her husband, who has been missing for quite sometime. Sekhar Kammula has reportedly made quite a few changes in the remake and in the past, he had confessed that he was inspired to make this film because of his active participation in women empowerment initiatives.
Yandamoori Veerendranath has co-written the script and M M Keeravani has scored the music. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers