Young actor Anand Deverakonda has signed his third film. He will be working with KV Guhan of Kalyan Ram’s 118 fame for his upcoming project which was formally launched today.
Titled Highway, the Guhan directorial is billed to be a psycho crime thriller with highway backdrop. Anand Deverakonda plays the protagonist in the film.
The makers stated that the regular shooting will commence in the first week of June. They further added that the film will feature quite a few famous actors and more details will be out once the shoot commences. Venkat Talari is producing the film under Sree Iswarya Lakshmi Movies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam
- Chiranjeevi to remake another Malayalam hit movie?