It’s well known that happening young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s younger daughter Sivathmika are all set to make their silver screen debut very soon. Their maiden film is titled Dorasani and it is set in Telangana backdrop.
According to the latest reports, Dorasani’s entire shooting formalities have been wrapped up. The makers will kick-start the promotional activities very soon. The film is touted as an emotional love story inspired by real incidents that happened in Telangana several years ago.
A short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra is making his feature film debut with Dorasani. Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly producing the movie. Suresh Babu will be presenting the film. Prasanth R Vihari has composed the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon