It’s well known that happening young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s younger daughter Sivathmika are all set to make their silver screen debut very soon. Their maiden film is titled Dorasani and it is set in Telangana backdrop.
According to the latest reports, Dorasani’s entire shooting formalities have been wrapped up. The makers will kick-start the promotional activities very soon. The film is touted as an emotional love story inspired by real incidents that happened in Telangana several years ago.
A short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra is making his feature film debut with Dorasani. Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly producing the movie. Suresh Babu will be presenting the film. Prasanth R Vihari has composed the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas