Anand Deverakonda scored a huge blockbuster with Baby. He is currently busy with the works of his upcoming movie, Gam Gam Ganesha. Uday Bommisetty is the director. Recently, the makers released the first look, which generated curiosity. Today, the teaser was unveiled in a grand event, and it is filled with entertaining elements.
It starts with a quotation: “Being good in a bad world is a bad idea.” Anand apparently plays a bad guy. A powerful politician is introduced who says that his family goes to any extent to safeguard their reputation. Anand seems to be working on a mission, and in this attempt, he gets into some tussle with some gangsters.
What is that mission? Why is the film named after Lord Ganesh? We must wait till the release to know the answers. The teaser presents all the intriguing characters with a thundering score. It promises a lot of fun with thrilling drama.
Pragati Srivastava, Karishma, Vennela Kishore, and Jabardast Immanuel are roped in for other vital roles in the film. Kedar Selagamsetty and Vamsi Karumanchi are producing Gam Gam Ganesha under the Hylife Entertainment banner. Chaitan Bharadwaj is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony
- Gadar 2 vs. Pathaan vs. Jawan: Exciting times ahead