“The wedding will take place in a church in Chennai April 25. On the same evening, we’ll host a grand reception party in Leela Palace,” told Raja.
Post marriage, Raja plans to do tamil films as well. “I was born in Coimbatore and raised in Chennai. I know the local language (Tamil) well. Post marriage, I plan to explore opportunities in Tamil as well,” he said.
The actor shot to fame with Shekhar Kammula’s ‘Anand’ and is a well known actor in telugu.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?