Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda’s debut film, Dorasaani, is all set to hit theaters in a few hours after some aggressive promotions. Meanwhile, Vijay has said that while he is quite tense about Dear Comrade’s release, his brother is pretty chilled out although Dorasaani’s release is only a few hours away.
“Anand’s film is releasing tomorrow, but he had a sound sleep till 9 AM in the morning. Even I woke up in the afternoon during my films’ release in the past. However, Dear Comrade has been my passion project for the last one year. Now that the film is gearing up for release in a couple of weeks, I’ve already started feeling the heat,” said the elder Deverakonda. Will July prove to be a lucky month for both the brothers?
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times