The latest hit film, Anando Brahma, has introduced a new genre ‘comedy-horror’ to Tollywood. This Taapsee starrer released on Friday and garnered unanimous positive response from critics and moviegoers alike.
Buoyed by the film’s success, the makers held a success meet yesterday and hotshot producer Dil Raju was the chief guest. Speaking at the event, Dil Raju, who is popular for his family entertainers, said that Anando Brahma has inspired him to make horror comedies. Dil Raju further said that he thoroughly enjoyed the reverse comedy scenes that lasted for nearly 40 minutes.
Anando Brahma is directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror is produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief