The latest hit film, Anando Brahma, has introduced a new genre ‘comedy-horror’ to Tollywood. This Taapsee starrer released on Friday and garnered unanimous positive response from critics and moviegoers alike.
Buoyed by the film’s success, the makers held a success meet yesterday and hotshot producer Dil Raju was the chief guest. Speaking at the event, Dil Raju, who is popular for his family entertainers, said that Anando Brahma has inspired him to make horror comedies. Dil Raju further said that he thoroughly enjoyed the reverse comedy scenes that lasted for nearly 40 minutes.
Anando Brahma is directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror is produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release