The latest hit film, Anando Brahma, has introduced a new genre ‘comedy-horror’ to Tollywood. This Taapsee starrer released on Friday and garnered unanimous positive response from critics and moviegoers alike.
Buoyed by the film’s success, the makers held a success meet yesterday and hotshot producer Dil Raju was the chief guest. Speaking at the event, Dil Raju, who is popular for his family entertainers, said that Anando Brahma has inspired him to make horror comedies. Dil Raju further said that he thoroughly enjoyed the reverse comedy scenes that lasted for nearly 40 minutes.
Anando Brahma is directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror is produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Mani Sharma’s surprising remarks about Acharya’s background score
- Aakasam gets its OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda in star hero’s next – Here’s the clarity
- 50-year-old hottie in no mood to slow down