Ever since the film’s release, there has been a strong buzz that AnandoBrahma is a perfect remake material thanks to its unique theme and high comedy quotient. In his latest interview to a popular media agency, the film’s director Mahi V Raghav has confirmed that talks are on with several producers from all the four film industries down South and Bollywood regarding Anando Brahma’s remake rights. An official announcement is expected soon.
Anando Brahma stars Taapsee and comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy produced the movie on 70mm Entertainments banner.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018