Before Bigg Boss 3 commenced, there were several rumors that star TV host turned actress Anasuya Bharadwaj will be one of the contestants in the house. However, Anasuya gave a miss to the show eventually.
In a latest interview while promoting her new release, Kathanam, Anasuya revealed that she was indeed approached by the Bigg Boss organizers, but she had to politely turn down the offer. She went on to explain why she had to say no to the popular reality game show.
“Participating in Bigg Boss means one has to be away from his or her family for a long time. It’s a huge sacrifice. I can’t do such sacrifices and stay away from my family for such a long time. I am too attached to my family,’ Anasuya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret