The most eagerly awaited summer biggie, Rangasthalam, has finally hit the screens today with grand premieres in the US and special early morning shows across the twin Telugu states. In this movie, TV host turned actress Anasuya plays a village lady’s role named Rangammatha.
In a warm gesture, Anasuya is arranging a special screening of Rangasthalam for all her friends from the super hit TV shows, Jabardasth, Extra Jabardasth and Dhee. The screening will take place at 11am at Prasad Labs today. More than 70 artistes and technicians belonging to the Mallemaala family are expected to watch the special show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha reveals key details about her cop’s role in Saaho
- Prabhas is such a good artiste that I couldn’t say no to Saaho: Jackie
- Suresh Babu unveils Pressure Cooker’s first look
- Sundeep Kishan gets injured in shoot
- Ninu Veedani Nedanu Nenu gets a release date
- Should Sapthagiri stop doing hero roles?