Akash Puri, son of ace film maker Puri Jagannadh is familiar to the Telugu audience with his roles in movies like ‘Dhoni’, ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ’Chirutha’. He is currently doing a film titled ‘Andhra Pori’ and latest update is that the shooting of the film has been wrapped up.
Talking about the movie, Akash said that his film has an amazing script and will not include any romantic scenes. Andhra Pori is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time Pass’. This movie is directed by Raj Mudiraju and Ulka Gagan Gupta will be seen opposite Akash .
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?