Ever since Bigil and Kaithi opened to critical acclaim and commercial success at the box-office, Vijay’s upcoming film in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s direction has become one of the most awaited Tamil films of the year. The film also stars Vijay Sethupathi in a negative role, and Malavika Mohanan will be seen as Vijay’s romantic interest.
The latest news is that Andrea Jeremiah too has been roped in for an important role in this film and she’ll join the team in Delhi soon. The makers have planned a 20-days long schedule in Delhi and several key scenes are going to be shot on the lead cast. In the past, Andrea had earned rave reviews for her role in Gruham, Vada Chennai, Vishwaroopam, and Taramani. She had also acted in Telugu films like Tadakha.
Anirudh Ravichander is going to score music for this film, and Sathyan Sooryan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Mahesh Babu completes 41 years in TFI