After scoring a huge blockbuster with Sarileru Neekevvaru this Sankranthi, talented director Anil Ravipudi is currently busy working on the script for the much-talked-about film, F3. Contrary to the public belief, F3 is not a sequel to Fun and Frustration (F2), but it’s a standalone film in the franchise.
Meanwhile, there have been non-stop speculations about a star hero playing an extended cameo in F3. Also, rumors are rife that Tamannaah and Mehreen, the leading ladies in F2, will not be part of F3. And Anil Ravipudi has clarified both the ongoing speculations in a latest interview.
Anil said that he still doesn’t see any scope for another star hero in F3. “I am leaving the options open and whether or not the script will have any room for another hero will be a mystery even for me until I lock the script,” Anil said. The star director also revealed that both Tamannaah and Mehreen will surely be part of F3. More details will be revealed in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?