Anil Ravipudi had recovered from Covid recently and he is raring to get back to work once favourable conditions emerge.
While speaking about his ongoing project F3, Anil revealed the film’s release is postponed indefinitely.
“Quite a few films have deferred release dates due to Covid second wave. F3’s release will also be rescheduled and we will announce the new date when the time is right,” he said.
There are rumors that Anil will be working with Balakrishna once he is done with F3 but there is no consolidated update in this regard though.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram