For the last couple of months, speculations about a possible collaboration between Mahesh Babu and Anil ravipudi have been going viral in the media. The actor-director duo had delivered a blockbuster with Sarileru Neekevvaru last Sankranti, and expectations on their second project are sky-high among fans.
Now, for the first time, Anil Ravipudi confirmed in a latest interview that he and Mahesh are indeed going to join forces for the second time. “I have locked the story for Mahesh sir’s film. Our project has been delayed as Mahesh sir’s film with Trivikram was announced first. Mahesh sir and I will join hands once that film is complete,” Anil confirmed in a latest interview.
Anil went on to clarify the ongoing rumours about his second project with Mahesh being a sequel to Sarileru Neekevvaru. He said that his new film with Mahesh will be based on a totally new subject, but he refused to reveal much for now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film