Young actor Naga Shaurya will have a release this Friday with Krishna Vrindha Vihari. The film’s pre-release event was conducted today in Hyderabad and blockbuster director Anil Ravipudi was the chief guest.
Speaking at the event, Anil Ravipudi said that it is like attending a family event. He said that he found the trailer to be very good and the film can be enjoyed by the family audience. Anil Ravipudi mentioned that everyone needs to learn from director Aneesh Krishna to maintain composure in every situation and wished him the best.
Anil Ravipudi conveyed his wishes to the entire team for the release. He added that Shaurya is a very hardworking hero who does different genre films and hoped this film will be the biggest hit. Anil Ravipudi asked the actor to do films like Chalo and Krishna Vrindha Vihari. Anil Ravupudi ended his speech by congratulating Mahati Swara Sagar for giving such a good album.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : God Father – Boss is Back
- Review : The Ghost – Only for action lovers
- Review : Swathi Muthyam – Evokes decent comedy
- Adipurush special event to be held in this city
- Young actor becomes quite emotional
- Viral- Alia Bhatt glows at her bridal shower