In-form director Anil Ravipudi is said to be setting up a Nandamuri multi-starrer. He is in talks with Balakrishna and Kalyan Ram for a crazy project and it is close to being finalized, say reports.
Anil Ravipudi has already received the nod from Balakrishna and he recently approached Kalyan Ram for a key role in the film.
Kalyan Ram shares a good rapport with Anil Ravipudi as the latter gave him a big hit with Pataas while he was in a lean phase of his career. The chances of Kalyan Ram approving Anil Ravipudi‘s Nandamuri multi-starrer proposal are pretty high.
If things go as planned for Anil, he will be directing Balakrishna and Kalyan Ram soon after he completes F3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30
- Latest: Mahesh Babu reviews Writer Padmabhushan