Post the debacle of Agnyathavasi, Anirudh was not considered for many films in Telugu. He even got Jersey as he had a two-film deal with Haarika and Haasni Creations who later used him for the film which was produced by their sister concern Sithara Entertainments.
Now that Jersey is a hit, Anirudh is back in the game and is once again being approached for Telugu films now. Filmmakers are showing interest in him and offering him big projects.
The talk is that Anirudh will soon announce his new film which he will compose music for in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?