Post the debacle of Agnyathavasi, Anirudh was not considered for many films in Telugu. He even got Jersey as he had a two-film deal with Haarika and Haasni Creations who later used him for the film which was produced by their sister concern Sithara Entertainments.
Now that Jersey is a hit, Anirudh is back in the game and is once again being approached for Telugu films now. Filmmakers are showing interest in him and offering him big projects.
The talk is that Anirudh will soon announce his new film which he will compose music for in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?