Young Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander is eagerly looking forward to the Sankranthi festive season. His two upcoming biggies, Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi and Suriya’s Gang, are releasing on January 10 and 12 respectively.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Anirudh has been roped in for Thala Ajith’s highly-anticipated Thala58 – Viswasam, in Siva’s direction. This is Anirudh’s hat-trick with Ajith and Siva, after Vedalam and Vivegam. Viswasam’s regular shooting will kick-start on January 19. Vivegam’s producers will bankroll the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style