Young Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander is eagerly looking forward to the Sankranthi festive season. His two upcoming biggies, Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi and Suriya’s Gang, are releasing on January 10 and 12 respectively.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Anirudh has been roped in for Thala Ajith’s highly-anticipated Thala58 – Viswasam, in Siva’s direction. This is Anirudh’s hat-trick with Ajith and Siva, after Vedalam and Vivegam. Viswasam’s regular shooting will kick-start on January 19. Vivegam’s producers will bankroll the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown