Young Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander is eagerly looking forward to the Sankranthi festive season. His two upcoming biggies, Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi and Suriya’s Gang, are releasing on January 10 and 12 respectively.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Anirudh has been roped in for Thala Ajith’s highly-anticipated Thala58 – Viswasam, in Siva’s direction. This is Anirudh’s hat-trick with Ajith and Siva, after Vedalam and Vivegam. Viswasam’s regular shooting will kick-start on January 19. Vivegam’s producers will bankroll the movie.
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side