Young Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander is eagerly looking forward to the Sankranthi festive season. His two upcoming biggies, Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi and Suriya’s Gang, are releasing on January 10 and 12 respectively.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Anirudh has been roped in for Thala Ajith’s highly-anticipated Thala58 – Viswasam, in Siva’s direction. This is Anirudh’s hat-trick with Ajith and Siva, after Vedalam and Vivegam. Viswasam’s regular shooting will kick-start on January 19. Vivegam’s producers will bankroll the movie.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film