Young Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander was a rage when he burst onto the Kollywood’s music scene with the globally acclaimed Kolaveri Di song in 2011. Since then, Anirudh amassed a huge number of fans even in the two Telugu speaking states.
In fact, Anirudh was supposed to debut in Tollywood a couple of years ago. He is finally foraying into Tollywood with Pawan-Trivikram’s highly-anticipated Agnyaathavaasi. So far, two songs from the film – Baitikochi Chusthe and Gaali Vaaluga, have been released to a thumping response from fans and music lovers.
Anirudh took to Twitter and tweeted in Telugu, thanking all his Telugu fans and music lovers for giving him a memorable welcome on his debut. Anirudh’s next Telugu project will again be in Trivikram’s direction. The film stars NTR.
విడుదలైన రెండు పాటలను ప్రేమించి
మనస్ఫూర్తిగా తియ్యని తెలుగు ప్రపంచంలోకి నన్ను స్వాగతించిన సంగీత ప్రియులకు మరియు తెలుగు ప్రేక్షకులందరికీ నా హృదయపూర్వక కృతజ్ఞతలు #అజ్ఞాతవాసి – https://t.co/6dV1alFVFI
— Anirudh Ravichander (@anirudhofficial) December 13, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram