Suriya and Samantha’s ‘Anjaan’ is getting ready to release this Independence Day and the Telugu version has been titled ‘Sikandar’. The movie is releasing in a big way in south India and the production team has turned its attention towards tackling piracy.
The movie unit is going for a full digital release this time and a special team has been formed to track the activity of pirates. Because all digital prints have a watermark, the team is expecting to trace any illegal activity in an easy manner.
The movie has been directed by Linguswamy and Suriya will be seen as a Mafia Don in the film.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh